Nothing is hard in the Internet business. You are only required to have two terms. First, interest. Second, creative. Simple, right?Enthusiasm is a gate that you must pass before the glances of this business. Still remember the adage, “where there is a will there is a way?”Clearly dong … if you do not have the interest, there is no recourse. If you do not want to be rich … I could not have become rich.
Then, of creativity. You must explore your ideas. Do not be satisfied with the current. Be creative people who can draw on the concepts of web sites and internet business model that already exists. Create a product that answers the needs of the market!
It’s okay to you mimic another website, but you must bring something unique in your website. You need to know, there’s nothing really new on the internet.
So how to keep creative? That’s easy! You may not lazy. Find as much knowledge about the web site. Rajin-rajinlah browsing the website. Learning from models of the web sites you encounter. This process is important you do to find inspiration.
I myself have to take ten months for surfing in ocean web sites before finding the right method for my product.
Well, so you do not mumet and confused looking for the source of inspiration, please follow my tricks. I call this business model research. Following ways effectively to find web sites that ciamik!
* Use the ranking list. You can start to research by searching the list of rankings (ranking list). Suppose you come across Alexa’s Top 500 or Technocrati’s Top 100. Now, in the ranking list that you can be the names of web sites (web display) you can visit. Learn web site. You simply visit once. Because we can be sure that the website will not change much in the near future.
* Try to idly click the website link. Sometimes, we did not expect while in a web site, the link is not less interesting. Because it sometimes isenglah clicking the web link. Not bad at all browsing, two web sites are exceeded …
* Visit the social community site. You know the usual web sites containing social information? For example, Digg or Reddit. These web sites contain interesting new information. You can learn a lot from there. Try searching for the answer why so many people interested in that site.
* Use a webmaster forum. Webmaster forum that includes the managers of the web site also aims to find revenue. By joining these forums you can find interesting sites. Just visit this forum once a week. Because the sites on this forum have the same business models. Also eligible you visit the website buy-sell (sales site section) and marketing a web site (site point’s the marketplace). The website of this kind can give input how to sell products and make money.
* Read the collection of information (news aggregator). You can access information by specific topic by using the info gatherers (news aggregator). Here you not only can find the website you want. But, they also provide a link to connect you with other related web sites.
* Do a survey. Suggestions from visitors is very useful for the progress of your site. Because, that advice is often directed at specific things. Create a structured questionnaire on the visitors. At least, you so know how their responses to the presence of your site. Further develop your web site live.
Er yes … almost forgot. There’s another one! You have to keep doing this research so that your website continues to grow and profitably. Create a special schedule of research, a few hours a week is enough.
Next … good fight in a virtual industry! And … please ask, “what kind of web site profitable? And what kind of business model that works for your web site? “